Thursday, April 14, 2011

Time for an update

One of my loyal readers noted that I have been on a blogging hiatus.  So this post is for you, Kim!

And, it will be centered around BABIES, because in the last few months, I know of 5 little baby boys born! 5! I think that is pretty insane.  Moms, where are the little girls?

Introducing Jackson Stone Chao - I visited this little nugget a few hours after his birth. His mom was beautiful as always.  Pretty sure she was meant to make beautiful babies.
 
This other little nugget I only get to see on skype or via text message pics.  Hudson, I miss you like crazy and I have an Easter card waiting to be sent out to you.  This year, I was tempted to put $5 in it like good Aunt should, but then I thought, what would a 3 month do with $5? When are you coming to visit, buddy?
 This third little nugget grows like crazy every time I see him. JP, you are so dang cute, I can hardly stand it.

In other news, I am on a smoothie kick. I have been making them every morning - I've noticed a big change in my energy level throughout the day.

2 comments:

ksize said...

Look at all of those babies!! This is my favorite post yet! So many pretty things. :-) and thaaaank you. Heart u lady! Maybe next time you're in P-town we can have a baby date! xoxo

kelsey c. said...

my favorite post to date <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...