Saturday, March 19, 2011

Austin, you had me at touchdown

I was in Austin late last week/earlier this week for SXSW.  I had to fly up to Portland mid week for meetings, but if not I would have been VERY tempted to stay past the interactive portion and into music.  In those four days, I fell madly in love with Austin. From the BBQ, to the warm 80 degree weather, to the live country music, to the cute stores and bars lining S. Congress street, I was in heaven.

My new favorite drink is Texas Tea. Anyone know a bar in SF that makes a mean one?
And my new favorite store is Maya. Best. Jewerly. Ever. (their website does not do the store justice)
I'm craving this horse ring.
and this snake ring.
OMG, this croc skin gold cuff.

I was all over intragram, so sorry for the duplication if you've seen these pics already.  











Until next time, Austin.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...