Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sneak Peak of the new apartment

While my apartment is not 100% finished, it is much closer to being done after my sister came into town. Thanks, Jennifer!!

A trip to Ikea, West Elm, the hardware store and even a special delivery from the "cowboy" store" in Bozeman, MT (my new cowhide rug) later, it's starting to take shape! Complete with my first bottle of liqueur on my bar, Campari.

Still on my list to do is hang up more of my art/photographs, print up some more photographs (I really want to do this my own so i need to find access to a dark room for my film pics) and find two end tables (this can happen over time). And, maybe get a pouf like this.

1 comment:

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Hey there :))

Love the artwork...! Where from? :)
OXOX!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...