Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Furniture shopping!

As most of you know, I moved into a super cute Laurel Height's studio (some friends are calling an executive studio because it is larger than others, but it's still a studio in my book). With studios come cleaver ways to hide the crap you have so the main room looks larger, open and clutter free.

In searching online and in stores the last few weeks, I have narrowed down my "must get now" pieces to two consoles, a coffee table and storage bench.

Currently, this is the coffee table that is the running. Sleek, and clean lines and hidden storage with the drawers. Great place to hide remotes, magazines and coasters. I was wanting a round coffee table to break up all the 90 degree angles I already have going in the room, but this would not be a bad addition. The coffee table is from West Elm and is currently on SALE for $239.99 (down from $399).

The second piece I am eying is a Linen storage bench I found on Overstock for $200.

I was thinking of putting the bench at the foot of the bed to store linens and blankets.

The two consoles are still being searched for.
I am liking these guys from CB2, but at $499 each, and needing two... i may settle for IKEA.
These guys are $299 each, and are VERY similar.

What do you all think??

2 comments:

Megan said...

I think the coffee table and ottoman are good buys -- keep searching on craigslist for the consoles -- why two?!?
We just bought a coffee table - went with more french country/rustic feel from Pottery Barn - dresser (Restoration Hardware), new rugs (West Elm), curtains (etsy), a giant butcher block (also etsy, believe it or not), and a bar piece for out tiny tiny kitchen! Still in need of patio furniture!

juli johnson said...

send me the link to the curtains on etsy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...