Friday, June 25, 2010

NASCAR: getting in touch with my inner white trash

Last Sunday, my friend Rafi and I headed up to the NASCAR race in Sonoma. If you have not been to NASCAR, you are missing out! I went to my first race 4 years ago when my client was Havoline/Texico and, much to my surprise, had a blast. This time around, I had access to the pits and got to hang out down by the cars and crew and then headed up to watch the race in the TNT tent. While the race is in wine country, there was still PLENTY of fantastic mullets and beer bellies peaking out of t-shirts that featured their favorite drivers.

2 comments:

kelsey c. said...

riding dirty! NASCAR = Niiiiiiice Caaaaaaaaar.

that never gets old...

stonecutter said...

Hi Juli, this is Mason. I found this website entered in my phone after 4th of july weekend in Tahoe. I love the blog, very professional looking. I was starting to lose it, but I think you were one of the new friends I made at pete and peter's. Am I on the right track or just crazy?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...