Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010, the year i blog?

I have decided to take a stab at blogging again in 2010. More photo blogging really, as I hate writing. One of my new year resolutions is getting back to my passions (ie. less work, more ME!) - and one of those is photography. I have my new camera now all I need is to get my mac set up for editing and get out and take photos.

for the last week I been up in the mountains in Oregon with my family and our family friends, the Schrenks. While we have been extremely lazy (movies, football games, eating, drinking, etc) I have been going out for walks during breaks in the snow fall and taking my camera with me. Here is my first pic of 2010!

2 comments:

kelsey c. said...

yes yes yes, she is back in business!!!! how do you get rounded edges on your photos? hmm? i want!

strawberrylove said...

yeah! welcome back! I love the photos

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...