Sunday, June 24, 2007

sunday afternoon



I spent a better part of yesterday driving around town to find a frame for the pink poster. I finally ended up at Cheap Pete's Framing in the inner Richmond (yelp'ing about this place later today). While cheaper than most frame stores it is not ikea cheap but better quality. I originally wanted to go white but I think the blond wood looks just as nice. Also in the second pic is one of my flea market finds from 2 weeks back. A vintage Havoline Oil tin. While I have a few "red cup" mugs to remind me of my days advertising Starbucks and the crazy planning season of the Holiday red cup campaign, I felt the tin would be a great memento of my Havoline advertising days. If this trend continues, I'll eventually be driving a MINI around town vs. the blue jetta? I do love the MINI. Finally, the close up of the pillow shows the great detail of the one of the Mexican pillows I was talking about in an earlier post. I finally found inserts for them. I am slightly happy I did not have to resort to making custom inserts, however I was up for the challenge.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...