Friday, May 25, 2007

wingman theory

Tonight i learned from one of my guy friends the "wingman" trick. He informed me I was a victim of the WMT. Hopefully this is not true and said WM turns out to be the swooper (definitely my type) Instead of current swooper stalking me (did not strike my fancy, but actually scared me!). We shall see.

On to a new topic. I sewed myself. Like actually took the needle and thread thru my skin on my index finger while attempting to sew the strap back on my sundress. I am currently in the process of buying a sewing machine and I have started to question this new purchase. If I sew myself while doing a simple stitch, what will I do with an electric sewing machine? My roommate suggested we need to get a first aid kit stat.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...